Workflow for Article Process
Process for the Lead Guest Editor
Step1. Download paper from SciencePG online system:
- Step2. Review paper; fill in the online review form through SciencePG online system within 7 days. (SciencePG will ask the author(s) to revise the paper within another 7 days and upload the revised paper to Lead Guest Editor for a check.)
Process for Authors
Step1. Submit paper through SciencePG online system:
- Step2. Revise paper within 7 days and upload the revised paper to SciencePG online system for checking.
- Step3. Receive the Acceptance Letter from SciencePG online system.
- Step4. Receive the final edited paper online from SciencePG.
- Step5. Check the final edited paper online and upload the final checked paper.
- Step6. Paper publication online.
Keynotes for Special Issue
- 1. A Special Issue should include at least 10 Guest Editors, and no maximum limit.
- 2. A Special Issue should at least include 4 papers apart from 2 free papers from Lead Guest Editor.
Benefits of Being the Lead Guest Editor
- 1. The Lead Guest Editor can keep himself up-to-date while reviewing a manuscript.
- 2. The Lead Guest Editor can cooperate with a group of experienced researchers from all over the world.
- 3. The Lead Guest Editor can own a Personal Column on the website.
- 4. The Lead Guest Editor has a good chance to be promoted to the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal.
- 5. The Lead Guest Editor can publish 2 papers for free in his own Special Issue.
- 6. The Lead Guest Editor will receive the hard copy as well as the Certificate of Honor from Science Publishing Group when the Special Issue is finished successfully.
Responsibilities of the Lead Guest Editor
- 1. The Lead Guest Editor should organize a review team to do the review work if there are manuscripts submitted to the Special Issue.
- 2. The Lead Guest Editor should promote his Special Issue and invite authors to submit manuscripts.
- 3. The Lead Guest Editor should make decisions on the acceptance or rejection of manuscripts.
- 4. The Lead Guest Editor should cross-check the manuscripts and ensure their quality.
Article Processing Charge (APC)
For the Special Issue manuscript APC, here is SciencePG's policy:
- 1. For Lead Guest Editors, SciencePG will publish their two manuscripts for free in his own Special Issue.
Note that the Lead Guest Editor must be the corresponding author of these two manuscripts.
- 2. For common authors, please click here to see the APCs for all countries.
Join the Special Issue
If you want to join as the Special Issue Lead Guest Editor, Guest Editor or to submit your manuscript to the Special Issue, please do it through: http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/login
- Advances in Biochemistry
- Modern Chemistry
- Science Journal of Chemistry
- World Journal of Applied Chemistry
- Science Journal of Analytical Chemistry
- American Journal of Chemical Engineering
- American Journal of Applied Chemistry
- International Journal of Computational and Theoretical Chemistry
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- International Journal of Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology
- International Journal of Environmental Chemistry
- Journal of Chemical, Environmental and Biological Engineering
- International Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
- American Journal of Polymer Science and Technology
- Journal of Drug Design and Medicinal Chemistry
- International Journal of Pharmacy and Chemistry
- American Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry
- American Journal of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- Science, Technology & Public Policy
- International Journal of Systems Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- World Journal of Food Science and Technology
- Journal of Energy, Environmental & Chemical Engineering
- Colloid and Surface Science
- Petroleum Science and Engineering
- International Journal of Bioorganic Chemistry
- International Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology