International Anti-illiteracy Day --- Call for Papers to Spread and Exchange Culture
Nowadays it’s said that there are about 860 million illiterate people, including 113 million children who could not go to school. And it’s almost 20 percent of all people around the world. Most illiterate people are from poor countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America, such as Nigeria, Egypt, India, China. To eliminate illiteracy, UNESCO decided that every September 8th is International Anti-illiteracy Day. It’s known that International Anti-illiteracy Day on September 8th is coming, for the sake of academic exchanges and world culture transmission, Science Publishing Group will hold an activity “Call for Papers to Spread and Exchange Culture
”. Now we sincerely invite you to join this activity. Do not hesitate to open your minds and write down your brilliant ideas.Time
Submission Due Date: November 30, 2014
Statistics Time of Unique Views: from September 8, 2014 to November 30, 2014
Announcement of Results: December 10, 2014Rewards
We have set up three following rewards for top 10 authors. And 2 authors can get the first prize. 3 authors can get the second prize. 5 authors can get the third prize.
1. First prize: three times of free publication for you and one time of free publication for 5 of your friends respectively.
2. Second prize: two times of free publication for you and one time of free publication for 3 of your friends respectively.
3. Third prize: one time of free publication for you and one time of free publication for 1 of your friend.Requirements
: any academic discipline included in 13 categories of SciencePG
2. Instructions to Authors
: please refer to paper submission for authors on SciencePG
a. Paper quality: Your paper will be reviewed by professional experts. There are five grades in total: excellent, good, ordinary, bad, too bad. And the authors who win first three grades have rights to get into the next step.
b. Paper views: We will send email to you if your paper is qualified. Then you need to increase your paper views.The top 10 authors who have the most unique views of their published papers will get rewards.
You can invite your friends or colleagues to view and popularize your published paper(s).Activity Participants
Every author who has already published or is going to publish paper(s)(before November 30, 2014) in SciencePG has a chance to win the prize.Attention please:
1. The rewards are valid before May 31, 2015.
2. If your friends would like to enjoy your award, when she/he submits paper, she/he should get a recommendation letter from you and send it to us. Contact information: