From Jan 2012 to Feb 2013, PostDoc1: in Electrical Engineering at University of Milan
From Jan 2009 to Mar 2012, Ph.D. degree: in Electrical Engineering at Politecnico di Milano University
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2008, M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering at Eastern Mediterranean University
From Jan 2002 to Sep 2006, B.Sc. degree in Electrical and Communications Engineering
From 01/04/2011 to 01/08/2011, PostDoc2: Green Kitchen Project (Marie Curie FP7 Program, WP5-IAPP)
From 15/10/2012 to 15/12/2012, PostDoc2: Measuring system of Domo Smart Grid Project
From April 2011 to June 2011, Marie Curie Program, WP5-6 as Consultant
Whirlpool Co., Italy
From 2009 to 2010, DSP programmer
IFP (Istituto di Fisica del Plasma), Italy
From 2007 to 2009, Research Assistant for two years
Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus
From 1998 to 2006, Advertisement department. and Design of metallic mechanical structures for innovative above ground pools Design of electrical water filtering system
Jahan Estakhr Co
From 01/04/2009 to 01/04/2010, ITER
Development of hardware and software platforms and programming for transferring data between industrial PC and DSP.
Professional Modeling and Simulation in MATLAB, Simulink and LabVIEW
Advanced Programming in C++ for DSP
Internet Survey & Organized Documentation
Extensive Knowledge of OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) and Utilities
Word processor: Latex, MS Office
Advanced Website Design
Web Browsers Extensions and Add-ons Designing (Firefox, Google Chrome).
“Diagnosis of Electron Cyclotron Heating Power Deposition on Plasma: For Controlling Thermonuclear Fusion Power in Tokamaks”, Mehdi Davoudi, Mohsen Davoudi, Gabriele D’Antona, ISBN: 978-3639249873, VDM Publishing House Ltd, April 2010, Germany.
“Vehicle Fuzzy Dynamic Stability Control”, Mohsen Davoudi, Mehdi Davoudi, ISBN: 978-3639359756, VDM Publishing House Ltd, May 2011, Germany.
“Real-Time Driver's Fatigue Detection: Sensing, Analysis and Alarming”, Mohsen Davoudi, Mehdi Davoudi, Mehdi Pazhoohesh, ISBN: 978-3639361926, VDM Publishing House Ltd, June 2011, Germany.
“Emotion Mimicry in Humanoid robots using Computational Theory of Perception”, Mohsen Davoudi, Mehdi Davoudi, Nima Seif Naraghi, chapter 2 of Humanoid Robots Book, Edited by Ben Choi, ISBN 978-953-7619-44-2, InTech Publishing, January 2009, pp. 02
Mohsen Davoudi, M. B. Menhaj, Nima Seif Naraghi, Ali Aref, Majid Davoodi and Mehdi Davoudi, "A Fuzzy Logic-Based Video Subtitle and Caption Coloring System", Journal of: Advances in Fuzzy Systems, vol.2012, 8 pages, Jan 2012.
1. Gabriele D’Antona, Mehdi Davoudi, “Effect of Phasor Measurement Unit on Power State Estimation Considering Parameters Uncertainty”, Applied Measurements in Power Systems (AMPS), Germany, Sep. 2012.
2. Gabriele D’Antona, Mehdi Davoudi, “Effects of Parameter and Measurement Uncertainties on the Power System WLS State Estimation”, IEEE I2MTC, Austria, May 2012.
3. Mohsen Davoudi, Mehdi Davoudi, Analysis of Driving Crisis for Obstacles Avoidance and Dynamic Stability Maintenance Using Fuzzy Logic, SAE Commercial Vehicle Engineering Congress & Exhibition, ISSN: 0148-7191, October 2009, USA.
4. Mohsen Davoudi, Mehdi Davoudi, Nima SeifNaraghi, Adaptive Subtitle and Caption Coloring Using Fuzzy Analysis, IEEE Computer Society - Computer Science and Information Engineering (CSIE), 2009, USA.
5. Mohsen Davoudi, M. B. Menhaj, Mehdi Davoudi, A Fuzzy Based Vehicle Dynamic Stability Control (FDSC), SAE Commercial Vehicle Engineering Congress & Exhibition, ISBN: 978-0-7680-1818-9, October 2006, USA.
6. Mohsen Davoudi, M. B. Menhaj, Mehdi Davoudi, A Fuzzy-Based Automation Level Analysis in Irrigation Equipment, Computational Intelligence, Theory and Applications International Conference 9th Fuzzy Days in Dortmund, LNCS 2006 Proceedings, Part 26,
7. Mohsen Davoudi, M. B. Menhaj, Mehdi Davoudi, Motorized Skateboard Stabilization using Fuzzy Controller, Computational Intelligence, Theory and Applications International Conference 9th Fuzzy Days in Dortmund, LNCS 2006 Proceedings, Part 26, Pages
8. Mohsen Davoudi, M. B. Menhaj, Mehdi Davoudi, Intelligent Robot Motion using Fuzzy logic-Based CTP and Artificial Neural Networks, COGNITIVE INFORMATICS, ICCI 2006, The 5th IEEE International Conference proceedings, Volume 2, pages: 669-674, ISBN:
9. Mohsen Davoudi, Mehdi Davoudi, Motion control of humanoid robots in order to obtain smooth movements, NTC2006 Conference Proceeding, Islamic Azad University, Iran.
10. Mohsen Davoudi, M. B. Menhaj, Mehdi Davoudi, Emotion Mimicry in Humanoid robots using Fuzzy logic-Based Computational Theory of Perception, Proceedings of the International Multi Conference of Engineers and Computer Scientists, IMECS 2006, Pages:
11. Mohsen Davoudi, M. B. Menhaj, Mehdi Davoudi, Fuzzy Control of Fed-batch Fermenter Using Compacted Experimental Data, Summer Simulation Multi conference - SCSC 2006, Canada.
12. Mohsen Davoudi, M. B. Menhaj, Mehdi Davoudi, Emotion Based Motion Generator Using Computational Theory of Perception, Summer Simulation Multi conference - SCSC 2006, Canada.