Dr. Ajit Kumar Kar
From 09/2014 to 09/2016, Doctorate
Training & Development
Individual Learning & Self-development
NLP -Neuro-linguistic programming
Life Purpose Life Courses
• Research Paper on Green HRM: An Innovative Practice for Organizational Sustainability has been published in Indo-Iranian Journal of Scientific Research (IIJSR) – 2017.
• Paper on “Exploring New Age Recruitment Strategy and Trends for Organizational Augmentation” has been published in IJTD of ISTD – 2017.
• Presented paper on “Managing Organizational Excellence through Talent Management” in the National Seminar organised by BIITM, Bhubaneswar on 11th July 2018.
• Article on “Role of HR in Analytics” is published in Business Manager, July 2019 Issue.
• The paper entitled “From Organizational Learning to the Learning Organization: A Paradigm Shift” has been published in IJARIIE (International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education), vol-2 – Issue-6, December 2016, (ISSN –E- 2395-4396), IMPACT FACTOR – 4.06- 2016.
• “Recent HR Practices: A Transition Towards Organizational Transformation” has been accepted in August 2016 Issue by "International Journal of Research (IJRG)”, ISSN (P) - 2394-3629, ISSN (O)-2350-0530, Impact Factor – 2.532 – 2016.
• Dynamism in institutional negotiations: an Indian and Chinese perspective, Vol 2, No 4 (2013): October - December; International Journal of Trade & Global Business Perspectives, ISSN (O): 2319-9067; ISSN (P): 2319-9059
Sustainable Competitive Advantage through Employee Empowerment for Organizational Augmentation” has been accepted to publish with “European Journal of Business and Management” (ISSN 2222-1905 - Paper, ISSN 2222-2839 - Online) of International Institute for Science, Technology and Education, USA.
• Presented a research paper entitled “Critical trends in HR Management Practices: A Paradigm Shift in the Role of HR Professional” in a 2days UGC sponsored National Seminar at Acharya Nagarjuna University, A.P on 12-13 Dec, 2015.
• Presented a paper entitled “Significance of Life Skills for the Professional of 21st Century in the INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR on Skill India on 17th January 2015 organized by IIPM held at BBSR.
Honors and Awards
Awarded with NAA Foundation Excellence Award-2016 for outstanding contribution in the field of L&D
Received “Out Standing Trainer Award” from JCI in 2014
Honorary Vice President (Executive Training) for JCI
Member of ecch (the Case for Learning), U.K, ISTD, NHRD, Harvard Business Publishing for Educators, Human Capital Institute – New York
• Has been a guide to students of IIM-Kashipur, XIMB and XISS for academic activities & projects.