From 09/2007 to 06/2011, Doctorate
From 09/2001 to 04/2004, Master Degree
From 07/1999 to 08/2001, Resident
From 09/2004 to 10/2011, Oncologist
Hubei Cancer Hospital
From 11/2011 to 10/2012, Postdoc
From 11/2011 , Oncologist
Ying Li, Yanping Li, Junyu Li, Guoliang Pi, Wenyong Tan. Paclitaxel and/or cisplatin induced ocular neurotoxicity: a case report and literature review. OncoTarget and therapy. 2014(7). In press.
Wenyong Tan, Yanping Li, Guang Han, Jiaozhen Xu, Xiaohong Wang, Ying Li, Desheng Hu. Target volume and position variations during intensity-modulated radiotherapy for patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma. OncoTarget and therapy. 2013(6): 1719-11728.
4. Wenyong Tan, Guang Han, Shaozhong Wei, Desheng Hu. Sparing functional anatomical structures during intensity-modulated radiotherapy: An old problem, a new solution. Future Oncology. 2013 August 29. In press.
5. Wenyong Tan, Liying Xu, Xiaohong Wang, Dasheng Qiu, Guang Han, Desheng Hu. Estimation of the displacement of cardiac substructures and the motion of the coronary arteries using electrocardiographic gating. OncoTarget and therapy. 2013(6): 1325-1332.
6. Wenyong Tan, Dong Liu, Chenbin Xue, et al. Anterior Myocardial Territory may replace the Heart as Organ at Risk in Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy for Left-sided Breast Cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012; 82(5):1689-1697.
7. Wenyong Tan, Xiaohong Wang, Dasheng Qiu, et al. Dosimetric comparison of intensity-modulated radiotherapy plans, with or without anterior myocardial territory and left ventricle as organs at risk, in early-stage left-sided breast cancer patients. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2011; 81(5):1544-1551.
8. Shou Liu, Wen-yong Tan, Qiongrong Chen, et al. Daintain/AIF-1 promotes breast cancer proliferation via activation of the NF-kappaB/cyclin D1 pathway and facilitates tumor growth. Cancer Sci. 2008; 99(5):952-957.
The longitudinal shape variation of target volume in nasopharyngeal carcinoma during intensity-modulated radiotherapy estimating by contour comparison. Presentation at European Society for Radiation Oncology (ESTRO) 33rd Annual Meeting, Vienna, Austria, April. 04-08, 2014.
Target volume and position variations during intensity-modulated radiotherapy for patients with locally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Presentation at American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) 55th Annual Meeting, Atlanta, Sept. 22-25, 2013.
Hua Zhang, Wenyong Tan, Jan-Jakob Sonke. Target Volume Delineation Study of Compressed Sensing Cone-Beam CT for Head-and-Neck and Breast Cancer Patients during Radiation Therapy. American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM) 55th Annual Meeting, Indiana. August 04-08, 2013.
Wenyong Tan, Dong Liu, Chenbin Xue, et al. Anterior Myocardial Territory may replace the Heart as Organ at Risk in Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy for Left-sided Breast Cancer. European Society of Radiation Oncology (ESTRO)，the 2nd Prediction, Recognition, Evaluation and Eradication of Normal Tissue effects of radiotherapy (PREVENT) meeting, Brussels, Mar. 2011.